News from our friends
- Iran: West should look into capital punishment October 31, 2014
- US Jewish groups join opposition to Ya’alon bus separation plan October 31, 2014
- Security official: Jerusalem rioting could persist for weeks, even months October 31, 2014
- Police on high alert in Jerusalem after Fatah calls for 'day of rage' October 31, 2014
- Jewish and Arab Abu Tor residents fearful following early-morning shootout, rioting October 31, 2014
- Middle East Updates / Islamic State suspects arrested in Switzerland over attack plan October 31, 2014
- Sporadic stone throwing in Jerusalem following Friday prayers October 31, 2014
- Jihadists from 80 countries fighting with Islamic State October 31, 2014
- Rare Hebrew Bible sold on eBay for $7,000 disappears October 31, 2014
- Shin Bet believes Yehuda Glick's shooter had an accomplice October 31, 2014
Hardship of the Jewish People
Hope for Israel is an organization of Christian and Jews whose vision is to see the physical and spiritual restoration of Israel.
Through our education and Advocacy efforts, we seek to promote dialogue and understanding between Christians and Jews by building broad support for Israel and other shared concerns.
Blessings and Peace,
Executive Director, The Hope for Israel
Hope For Israel
Hope For Israel Relief Fund is a 501(c) 3 organization and donations are tax-deductible.Learn More / Donate Now!