News from our friends
- Artificial sweeteners could actually lead to diabetes, say scientists at Weizmann Institute September 18, 2014
- Here we stand, and here we stay September 18, 2014
- DLD Tel Aviv innovation fest sees start-ups strut their stuff September 18, 2014
- Doha deportations a tactical move, experts say September 18, 2014
- Galloway warned of death threats September 18, 2014
- Civil servants' strike to shut Ben-Gurion Airport for 3 hours September 18, 2014
- Polish Jews split over plan to exhume victims of 1941 massacre September 18, 2014
- Israel passing intel on Islamic State to U.S., says senior IDF officer September 18, 2014
- Choose your Rosh Hashanah menu: Sephardi, Ashkenazi or Asian (with a hint of Israeli) September 18, 2014
- Russian boycott of European food cuts into Israeli exports September 18, 2014
Hardship of the Jewish People
Hope for Israel is an organization of Christian and Jews whose vision is to see the physical and spiritual restoration of Israel.
Through our education and Advocacy efforts, we seek to promote dialogue and understanding between Christians and Jews by building broad support for Israel and other shared concerns.
Blessings and Peace,
Executive Director, The Hope for Israel
Hope For Israel
Hope For Israel Relief Fund is a 501(c) 3 organization and donations are tax-deductible.Learn More / Donate Now!