News from our friends
- Report: Joint Mossad-CIA operation killed key Hezbollah leader Mughniyeh in 2008 January 31, 2015
- At root of Argentina spy intrigue - a deal with Iran January 31, 2015
- History made as possible first all-female mosque opens up in US January 31, 2015
- His first great misstep: The humbling of Naftali Bennett January 31, 2015
- After surviving a stoning, ISIS lets 'adulteress' live January 30, 2015
- New tensions threaten Arab businesses recovering from trauma of Gaza war November 10, 2014
- Tel Aviv residents save the city's oldest ficus tree November 10, 2014
- Young woman killed, two others hurt in West Bank stabbing attack November 10, 2014
- Four Syrian nuclear scientists shot dead near Damascus November 10, 2014
- Netanyahu 'invites' Arab protesters to move to Palestinian Authority November 10, 2014
Hardship of the Jewish People
Hope for Israel is an organization of Christian and Jews whose vision is to see the physical and spiritual restoration of Israel.
Through our education and Advocacy efforts, we seek to promote dialogue and understanding between Christians and Jews by building broad support for Israel and other shared concerns.
Blessings and Peace,
Executive Director, The Hope for Israel
Hope For Israel
Hope For Israel Relief Fund is a 501(c) 3 organization and donations are tax-deductible.Learn More / Donate Now!