News from our friends
- Arab Israeli high-tech incubator raises $4.5 million September 21, 2014
- Masked Arabs throw rocks, bottles of paint at Jewish school bus on Mt. of Olives September 21, 2014
- Israeli captured in combat in Ukraine freed in prisoner exchange September 21, 2014
- 'The Syrian war is not our conflict, but we are preparing for day this changes' September 21, 2014
- Israel names new Supreme Court judges September 21, 2014
- Israeli courts bar Google from accessing court rulings September 21, 2014
- Lessons from the Scottish independence referendum: What do people demand from their state? September 21, 2014
- Menachem Mazuz, Anat Baron appointed to Supreme Court September 21, 2014
- Yosef, Tamar are most popular Israeli baby names of 5774 September 21, 2014
- Battle move in Israel's cyber turf war: Shin Bet loses authority over 'civilian space' September 21, 2014
Hardship of the Jewish People
Hope for Israel is an organization of Christian and Jews whose vision is to see the physical and spiritual restoration of Israel.
Through our education and Advocacy efforts, we seek to promote dialogue and understanding between Christians and Jews by building broad support for Israel and other shared concerns.
Blessings and Peace,
Executive Director, The Hope for Israel
Hope For Israel
Hope For Israel Relief Fund is a 501(c) 3 organization and donations are tax-deductible.Learn More / Donate Now!