News from our friends
- Kerry expresses alarm over growing tensions across Jerusalem October 30, 2014
- ISIS, Iran top agenda of US-Israel consultation October 30, 2014
- Settler leader accuses state of caving to pressure, delaying building of 5th Jewish West Bank city October 30, 2014
- Revisiting the peace process: Jordan-Israeli relations October 30, 2014
- ‘Post’ poll finds significant drop in Israelis’ view of Obama October 30, 2014
- Kerry: Open Temple Mount to Muslim worshipers October 30, 2014
- West making big mistake in fighting ISIS, says senior Israeli officer October 30, 2014
- Drawing that was too hot for Hitler goes on show October 30, 2014
- Israel recalls Sweden ambassador in protest of Palestine recognition October 30, 2014
- Hezbollah member held in Peru for planning terror attack October 30, 2014
Hardship of the Jewish People
Hope for Israel is an organization of Christian and Jews whose vision is to see the physical and spiritual restoration of Israel.
Through our education and Advocacy efforts, we seek to promote dialogue and understanding between Christians and Jews by building broad support for Israel and other shared concerns.
Blessings and Peace,
Executive Director, The Hope for Israel
Hope For Israel
Hope For Israel Relief Fund is a 501(c) 3 organization and donations are tax-deductible.Learn More / Donate Now!