News from our friends
- Iran set to execute woman convicted of killing her rapist, Amnesty International says October 24, 2014
- Right-wing minister mulls relocating to sensitive east Jerusalem neighborhood October 24, 2014
- Israeli firm SodaStream's shares rally on test to sell PepsiCo drinks October 24, 2014
- IDF kills Palestinian who hurled firebomb at motorists on West Bank highway October 24, 2014
- Ya'alon snub 'should come as no surprise,' US official says October 24, 2014
- Shooting reported at high school in Washington state October 24, 2014
- Palestinian teen killed by IDF gunfire during West Bank protest October 24, 2014
- Police crackdown won't halt Jerusalem violence, security source says October 24, 2014
- U.K. Tories tap anti-Israel activist for by-election October 24, 2014
- Car bomb targeting Egyptian soldiers kills 25 in Sinai October 24, 2014
Hardship of the Jewish People
Hope for Israel is an organization of Christian and Jews whose vision is to see the physical and spiritual restoration of Israel.
Through our education and Advocacy efforts, we seek to promote dialogue and understanding between Christians and Jews by building broad support for Israel and other shared concerns.
Blessings and Peace,
Executive Director, The Hope for Israel
Hope For Israel
Hope For Israel Relief Fund is a 501(c) 3 organization and donations are tax-deductible.Learn More / Donate Now!