News from our friends
- Treasury presents detailed budget draft to cabinet October 1, 2014
- German politician posts anti-Semitic video of 'Rothschilds controlling the world' October 1, 2014
- US says east Jerusalem housing plan 'calls into question Israel's commitment to peace' October 1, 2014
- Iranian proxy behind attacks on Israeli delegations gains influence in Turkey October 1, 2014
- Former US representative Cantor fights subpoena in Bank of China terror-funding case October 1, 2014
- God of the left and of the right, forgive us October 1, 2014
- Bomb explodes synagogue leader's car in Atlantic City October 1, 2014
- Will Maradona coach the Palestinian soccer team? October 1, 2014
- Israel grants Intel $300 million in investment subsidies October 1, 2014
- In Al-Qaida attack, lines blur between Pakistan's military, militants October 1, 2014
Hardship of the Jewish People
Hope for Israel is an organization of Christian and Jews whose vision is to see the physical and spiritual restoration of Israel.
Through our education and Advocacy efforts, we seek to promote dialogue and understanding between Christians and Jews by building broad support for Israel and other shared concerns.
Blessings and Peace,
Executive Director, The Hope for Israel
Hope For Israel
Hope For Israel Relief Fund is a 501(c) 3 organization and donations are tax-deductible.Learn More / Donate Now!