News from our friends
- Foreign Ministry to create App to find the words 'knife' and 'Jew' on social media November 29, 2015
- Police officer wounded in stabbing attack at Jerusalem's Damascus Gate November 29, 2015
- Settler leader: Herzog would have more global backing than Netanyahu to fight terror November 29, 2015
- Analysis: Preventing World War Three in Syria between Turkey and Russia November 29, 2015
- GOP hopeful Carson meets Syrian refugees in Jordan, but opposes them coming to US November 29, 2015
- New tensions threaten Arab businesses recovering from trauma of Gaza war November 10, 2014
- Tel Aviv residents save the city's oldest ficus tree November 10, 2014
- Young woman killed, two others hurt in West Bank stabbing attack November 10, 2014
- Four Syrian nuclear scientists shot dead near Damascus November 10, 2014
- Netanyahu 'invites' Arab protesters to move to Palestinian Authority November 10, 2014
Hardship of the Jewish People
Hope for Israel is an organization of Christian and Jews whose vision is to see the physical and spiritual restoration of Israel.
Through our education and Advocacy efforts, we seek to promote dialogue and understanding between Christians and Jews by building broad support for Israel and other shared concerns.
Blessings and Peace,
Executive Director, The Hope for Israel
Hope For Israel
Hope For Israel Relief Fund is a 501(c) 3 organization and donations are tax-deductible.Learn More / Donate Now!