News from our friends
- WATCH: Israel gets flooded as storms hit the country November 26, 2014
- Sarkozy: Vote 'No' on Palestinian state recognition on December 2 November 26, 2014
- Vote on Zoabi bill delayed due to Livni appeal November 26, 2014
- Abbas says he is ready to set up Palestinian State on '22 percent of land' November 26, 2014
- Police arrest two car thieves from Hebron November 26, 2014
- New tensions threaten Arab businesses recovering from trauma of Gaza war November 10, 2014
- Tel Aviv residents save the city's oldest ficus tree November 10, 2014
- Young woman killed, two others hurt in West Bank stabbing attack November 10, 2014
- Four Syrian nuclear scientists shot dead near Damascus November 10, 2014
- Netanyahu 'invites' Arab protesters to move to Palestinian Authority November 10, 2014
Hardship of the Jewish People
Hope for Israel is an organization of Christian and Jews whose vision is to see the physical and spiritual restoration of Israel.
Through our education and Advocacy efforts, we seek to promote dialogue and understanding between Christians and Jews by building broad support for Israel and other shared concerns.
Blessings and Peace,
Executive Director, The Hope for Israel
Hope For Israel
Hope For Israel Relief Fund is a 501(c) 3 organization and donations are tax-deductible.Learn More / Donate Now!