News from our friends
- Normally mixed soccer league sued for allegedly booting some Arabs into separate division October 22, 2014
- Netanyahu blames Abbas incitement for Jerusalem terror attack October 22, 2014
- Gov’t enlarges solar energy quotas, including in Judea and Samaria October 22, 2014
- Egypt border attack, injuring 2 IDF soldiers, launched by drug smugglers October 22, 2014
- Watch: Car drives into crowd at light rail station in capital October 22, 2014
- Canadian soldier killed near Ottawa war memorial; gunman reportedly shot dead inside parliament October 22, 2014
- WATCH: 'Peeping rabbi' scandal - a good thing for Orthodox Jewish women? October 22, 2014
- Baby killed, 8 wounded in suspected Jerusalem terror attack October 22, 2014
- Middle East Updates / Iraqi Kurdistan to send troops to Kobani October 22, 2014
- Australia and Israel sign mutual travel-work visa deal October 22, 2014
Hardship of the Jewish People
Hope for Israel is an organization of Christian and Jews whose vision is to see the physical and spiritual restoration of Israel.
Through our education and Advocacy efforts, we seek to promote dialogue and understanding between Christians and Jews by building broad support for Israel and other shared concerns.
Blessings and Peace,
Executive Director, The Hope for Israel
Hope For Israel
Hope For Israel Relief Fund is a 501(c) 3 organization and donations are tax-deductible.Learn More / Donate Now!